Maths by Ramo sir All Chapter Class Notes PDF Download, Ravi Mohan Mishra Sir Math Class Notes PDF Download, Ramo sir pdf in hindi and english, Ramo Sir SSC math pdf, ramo sir class notes download, Ramo sir pdf.
RAMO Sir Maths Notes PDF: Hello Students today in this post we are share RAMO Sir Maths Class Notes PDF Download Link and You can easly Download RAMO Sir Maths Class Notes PDF by given below click on link. RAMO Sir full name Ravi Mohan Mishra who is famous as RAMO Sir. RAMO Sir is a one of the best famous Mathematics teacher for competitive examinations and RAMO Sir YouTube Channel Name Examo.
if you are preparing for any competitive exams like: CAT, MAT, SSC, Bank PO and others Competitive Exams and you are having trouble in Solving Math questions then you can join Ramo Sir Maths Online Course. RAMO Sir founder of Examo Platform. Examo is best online educational platform for all competitive exams.
Any Maths Book Download PDF
Maths Chapter/Topic Name
1. Number System
- Type – I : Questions based on smallest and largest fraction etc.
- Type – II : Questions based on Division Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction
- Type – III : Questions based on the Fraction of Numbers
- Type – IV : Questions based on finding the ascending and descending order of numbers etc.
- Type – V : Questions based on finding the unit place of a number
- Type – VI : Questions based on the sum of Consecutive numbers (Odd, even, etc.)
- Type – VII : Miscellaneous Questions
LCM and HCF
- Type – I : Questions based on the formula ( LCM × HCF = First Number × Second Number )
- Type – II : Questions based only finding the LCM of the Numbers
- Type – III : Questions based on only finding the HCF of the Numbers
- Type – IV : Questions based on Ration of the Numbers
- Type – V : Questions based on addition, Subtraction, multiplication and division of the numbers
- Type – VI : Miscellaneous Questions
- Type – I : Questions based on continued fraction
- Type – II : Questions based on BODMAS
- Type – III : Questions based on Square and Square Root
- Type – IV : Questions based on Cube & Cube Root
- Type – V : Miscellaneous Questions
- Average by ramo sir
- Ration and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Pipe and Cistern
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Boat and Stream
- Sequence and Series
- Surds and Indices
- Statistics and Data Interpretation